Thank you for your interest in The Savvy Digital Entrepreneurs' Club by The Marketing Nomad LLC. Please take a few moments to read through the details and the terms of this club.
This is a monthly membership program. The membership program gives you access to:
- an online community of digital entrepreneurs and online business owners to connect with
- a community forum (desktop and/or app) where you can post your business related problems 24x7 and other members of the community can respond/interact with you
- Monthly "Power Meets" where you meet with other digital entrepreneurs and brainstorm ways to solve each other's business related problems/struggles.
1. You have to be a digital entrepreneur or an online business owner
2. You need to be a decision maker in your company (Founder, CEO, Owner)
3. Your company must have systems in place for generating revenue
4. Must be dedicated to scaling their business to new heights and enthusiastic about helping other digital entrepreneurs as well
Please note: Any violation of the eligibility criteria will result in an immediate removal from the group and there will be no refund.
The monthly "Power Meets" are held every Third Thursday of the month at 9am EST/6.30pm IST/11pm AEST/8am CT/2pm UK
You will receive an email one hour before the Power Meet and another email 15 minutes before the Power Meet.
You can choose to subscribe/unsubscribe from this membership at any time.
1. If you were referred by someone, please mention their name and their correct paypal email address in the form. If the referee's name is not mentioned in the form during submission, then the referral does not count. If you are referring someone and they haven't included your details on the form, please send us an email ([email protected]) before the first Power Meet for the referral to be considered. Any emails sent after the first Power Meet will not be considered.
2. Referral is $2 per person and this is not inclusive of third-party transaction fees.
3. Referral is paid on the 15th of the next month to the referee's paypal account. The referee has to be a member of the program for the month the referred member was onboarded for the referral to be considered.
4. The Marketing Nomad LLC is not responsible for any errors in details submitted on the form.
5. At the moment, we only make referral payments through paypal.
For any queries, please email [email protected]