Facing Setbacks and Not Giving Up with Kevin Urrutia
In this podcast episode, I speak to CEO of Voy Media, Kevin Urrutia, on his multiple entrepreneurial ventures, both successful ones and the ones that couldn't take off.
We talked about how Kevin came up with his first business idea, the struggles when starting his first business, the changes in the struggles as he started his next business and how he continued to push through even though there were setbacks!
Truly a transformative episode if you have been facing setbacks in your business and you're looking for some motivation to keep moving forward!
About our Guest:
Kevin Urrutia, CEO of Voy Media, has been featured on Forbes, Adweek and given keynote presentations at several NYC digital marketing events. Kevin also hosts the Digital Marketing Fastlane podcast with over 150+ 5 star reviews.
A little more about Kevin:
- Worked as a developer (Mint.com, Intuit, Zaarly) in Silicon Valley to now doing marketing
- Grew his home cleaning business from $0 - $3 million in 18 months
- Started his own e-commerce company, Chester Travels, to $0 - $1.5 million in 12 months and grew those sites organic traffic from 0 to 60K a month.
- Built Voy Media and worked with clients that have been featured on Shark Tank (Several big companies, such as Big Life Journal, UMG Gaming, Paw.com, Lacoste, and XG Cargo, form a part of our clientele.)
- Co-Author of Digital Marketing Made Easy: A-Z Growth Strategies and Key Concepts of Digital Marketing book
- Kevin is also developer of Shopify Apps such as Metrics Box ‑ Store Analytics and Metrics Box Email Reports