How to Get Comfortable Talking About Your Product/Service
In this episode, I talk about:
✨ Why people are not comfortable while selling their products/services
✨ How to make the fundamental mindset shift
✨Tips and tricks to get comfortable talking about your products/services
If you're reading this and looking for a way to start getting comfortable selling and talking about your products/services, then this episode is for you!
Don't forget to subscribe to my podcast and leave a review if you liked this episode! ✨
Say Hi! to me:
1. Marketing Plan Worksheet - https://www.themarketingnomad.co/marketing-plan-worksheet
2. IG Post Checklist - https://www.themarketingnomad.co/lm-start-post-checklist
Services I offer:
1. Power Hour Marketing Strategy Call - https://www.themarketingnomad.co/strategy-call
2. Instagram® Audit for Businesses - www.themarketingnomad.co/ig-audit
3. 1:1 Marketing Strategy Consultation for Businesses - www.themarketingnomad.co/consultation
Related Podcast Episodes:
1. Episode 61: Where do you start with your Marketing plan?
2. Episode 59: How to Get Your Customer to Understand Your Product Better
My Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheMarketingNomadCo
1. 100 IG Story Templates for Engagement Boost
2. 365 Content Ideas and Content Calendar
☕ Buy me a coffee if you’d like! ☕
DISCLAIMER: You are absolutely not required, ever! However, if you liked this episode and you want to say thank you, then this is just me keeping that option open :) I am grateful for anything but please never feel like you have to! :)
Products I Use:
Coconutty: Get 15% off with my code " PRIT15 " on every single purchase on their website: https://www.coconuttystore.com
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my podcast so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!
For all subscribers, please email [email protected]
For business inquiries only, please email [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: I offer actionable steps to help you grow a successful business on Instagram®. It is not a guaranteed income opportunity. As per Instagram® 's terms, this program is not sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram® in any way.