5 Tips to Create a Strategic Blog That Converts
In this episode, I talk about:
✨ What is the difference between a personal blog and a blog meant for your business
✨ Reasons why you should start a blog for your business
✨ 5 tips to ensure each blog post is aimed for maximum conversion and nurturing of your audience
If you're reading this and you'd like tips to increase the efficiency of your blog posts, then this episode is for you!
Don't forget to subscribe to my podcast and leave a review if you liked this episode! ✨
Say Hi! to me:
1. Marketing Plan Worksheet - https://www.themarketingnomad.co/marketing-plan-worksheet
2. IG Post Checklist - https://www.themarketingnomad.co/lm-start-post-checklist
Services I offer:
1. Power Hour Marketing Strategy Call - https://www.themarketingnomad.co/strategy-call
2. Instagram® Audit for Businesses - www.themarketingnomad.co/ig-audit
3. 1:1 Marketing Strategy Consultation for Businesses - www.themarketingnomad.co/consultation
Related Podcast Episodes:
1. Episode 61: Where do you start with your Marketing plan?
2. Episode 65: How to Figure Out Personal Touch Points in Your Funnel
3. Episode 60: Content Creation with Intention - What's That All About?
My Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheMarketingNomadCo
1. 100 IG Story Templates for Engagement Boost
2. 365 Content Ideas and Content Calendar
☕ Buy me a coffee if you’d like! ☕
DISCLAIMER: You are absolutely not required, ever! However, if you liked this episode and you want to say thank you, then this is just me keeping that option open :) I am grateful for anything but please never feel like you have to! :)
Products I Use:
Coconutty: Get 15% off with my code " PRIT15 " on every single purchase on their website: https://www.coconuttystore.com
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my podcast so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!
For all subscribers, please email [email protected]
For business inquiries only, please email [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: I offer actionable steps to help you grow a successful business on Instagram®. It is not a guaranteed income opportunity. As per Instagram® 's terms, this program is not sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram® in any way.